The UNESCO Chair in Cultural Policies and Cooperation has developed its lines of research in accordance with its initial project.
- Studies regarding systems, designs and methodology in the field of cultural agent creation at the national, European or international level.
- Studies regarding the specific characteristics of international cooperation in the field of culture.
- Analyses and diagnostics in the field of territorial cultural management policies.
- Reflections on the role of local policies and proximity in the world of globalization.
- Reflections on the interculturality of our society and the development of dialogues between cultures.
- Studies into Culture and Development within the framework of the Millennium Development Goals.
- Analysis of interdependence between Culture and Education.